In this post I'd like to introduce my humble home studio. The studio is located in a room in my apartment in Uzwil, which I share with a chipmunk called Mahou.
Here, I am able to make piano, guitar or vocal recordings and tinker with the subsequent songs on the computer for hours.
Despite the modest space, high-quality recordings can be made thanks to modern technology. The majority of recordings that will later be heard on the album will be recorded in professional music studios though.
- Cubase Pro 9.5 DAW
- Motu Ultralite
- 2x KRK Rokit 6
- Presonus Faderport 8 DAW controller
- Rode NT2A
- Rode NT5 matched pair
- Korg SV1 stage piano
- Taylor 316 CE acoustic guitar
- Fender Stratocaster electric guitar
- Gibson Les Paul Studio electric guitar
- Spectrasonic Keyscape
- Spectrasonic Trillian
- Native Instruments Alica's Keys